HERE ARE THE PHOTOS!


---
We dined in ShangHai's Coffee Bean. Very prettyyyy.



---

(This will serve as a joke for choir members)

Saw lotsa Jay posters! This is one of them.
---



Got my mum to take an emo shot of me LOL.

My most artistic photo taken over there. Haha.
---
This is my favourite place in China so far. Hang Zhou!





Bing1 tang2 hu2 lu2! :D

A sedannnnn.
& yeah we also saw this very good show in Hangzhou.



---
The Long Bridge at NanJing! Where Liang Shan Bo & Zhu Ying Tai sent each other off to and fro continuously for 18 times(i think). yar like I send you then you send me back then I send you back again. That kinda thing.





Tilt your head to the right to have a correct view of this photo.
They wrap alot of trees up like that and I think it's cute. ><>

Just look at the reflection! The water is damn clearrrr. Beautiful.

---

Went to Song Mei Ling's place in NanJing. This was her toilet, which had been considered super high-class during that era.

A woman-like man with unshaved underarms performing for us in a restaurant in WuXi.

So this is what Pizza Hut is in Chinese, eh?

Sweet English. Read it.
---
A very smelly place in WuXi. With a superb performance.
These people acted in San Guo Yan Yi.



---
Okay this is smth that I dont approve of. Breeding oysters, then killing them by just splitting them apart to extract pearls. Wu Xi again.



---

Yes they still practise this in China. Thats a chicken she's holding.

This is in SuZhou, called the Su Zhou Gong1 Ye4 Qu1. The locals call it the "Mini Singapore", cause I dont know lah, smth to do with Lee Kuan Yew of Goh Chok Tong designing dont know what.
The flags you see there are flags of countries that invested in that area.

And I`m done! Haha, had to pick photos out of like 638 of them. That's why I took so long.
Well, I have to say China is quite a nice place. The last time I went there was like 10 years ago so obviously I don't remember a single shit from that trip.
I looked like this back then:

Hahas.
I went to a total of 5 provinces this time. Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wuxi and Nanjing. Likesd the tour group lots, I`m the youngest there. Hahas. Looking at the photos again makes me miss Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Okay, I think this is good enough an update. Stop complaining already! (x
Just one last thing.
C'EST LA VIE 2008
WORK HARD MY BELOVED CHOIR.
do it for no one else but mr low xu hao.